The Modlite PL350-PLHv2 Weapon Light package contains a PL350 Pistol light switch and body assembly, and the selected head of your choice.
All lights include two 18350 rechargeable battery, a set of PHLSTER ARC Switch paddles, and packages are available with and without a 2 cell XTAR USB charger. A defining characteristic of the PL350 is its “Out the front” battery change ability, which allows the user to quickly replace discharged batteries with fresh ones, without tools and without removing the pistol light body from the host weapon.
- Modular design is compatible with all slim Modlite heads, which lets the end user customize the light output to their specific needs
- Lights include a full set of PHLSTER ARC enhanced WML Switches, further letting the end user tailor the light to fit their hands and shooting methods
- The PL350 is designed to be compatible with current and future Modlite heads, ensuring long life and future upgrade paths
- Hand assembled and tested in the USA.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Approximately 1350 out the front lumens and 54,000 candela.
- Cool white 5700K emitter
- Excellent all-around light head, good for both indoor and outdoor use.
- 6061 series aluminum with mil-spec hard coat anodizing.
- Ultra clear BOROFLOAT® lens allows 98-99% light transmittance.
Made In United States of America
Additional Information On The Modlite Pl350
This is Modlite’s all new PL350 pistol light, which utilizes an 18350 rechargeable cell and comes with the PLHv2 head. This light package includes the light, ARC enhanced switch paddles, charger, and one 18350 cell.
The PLHv2 head is rated at 1350 lumens and 54,000 candela, which provides nearly three times the throw compared to the Surefire M600DF. It is ideal for weapon mounted applications.
Specifications On Modlite Pl350
|Light Output High||
|Run Time High||
|Country of Origin||
United States of America