The Binary Firing System GEN 3 (BFSIII) is a 3-position curved trigger for the AR platform. In position 3 it fires one round on pull and one round on release, making it the fastest semi-automatic trigger on the market. This trigger is ideal for both tactical and competition use. The BFSIII provides greatly reduced split times between rounds, allowing for tighter groups. Trigger Operation: Position 1 – Safe Will not fire, Position 2 – Semi Fires 1 round per pull, Position 3 – Binary Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release.
- Release round can be cancelled by simply moving our Patent Pending selector out of Binary mode while holding the trigger back
- Easy to install
- Smooth trigger pull: 4.5 lb, +/- 0.5 lb
- Positive reset on release phase
- Enhanced buffer springs for optimal flexibility
- Works in most AR platforms and calibers including 5.56 NATO, 308 Win, 300 BLK, 9mm, Rimfire, etc
- Compatible with any BCG
- Great for competition shooters, tactical shooters, and recreational enthusiasts
- The AR-C1 comes with a standard curved trigger
- Binary Firing System waiver and release
- Not for civilian sales in CA, CT, DC, FL, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA
- In Delaware may only be used in pistol platforms.
- NEVER ALTER ANY INTERNAL COMPONENT OF THE BFSIII®.
- Improper installation, use, or tampering with the BFSIII® will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
- By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
- AFTER THE BFSIII® HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.
- Not intended for use in 80% lowers, polymer lowers, and carbon lowers.
I7Manufacturer: Franklin Armory
Trigger Type: Curved
Trigger Pull Type: Smooth
Trigger Pull Weight: 4.5 lb
For Use With: 5.56x45mm NATO, .308 Winchester, 300 BLK, 9mm, Rimfire AR Platforms
Series/Collection: BFSIII AR-C1
Pin Size: 0.154″