What information are we collecting?
- We may ask for your name, e mail address, mailing address and phone number when you order or register. However, you can visit our site anonymously.
- To fulfill your gift purchase, we also collect information on gift recipients. We do not use the information we collect about gift recipients for marketing purposes.
How do we use your information?
The information you provide us may be used by us when you register, buy products, participate in a contest, respond to a survey, or surf the site.
- To personalize your website experience and allow us to deliver the content and products that you are most interested in.
- We will be able to respond to your customer service inquiries more efficiently.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To manage a contest or promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails. We may send periodic emails to you if you opt-in for our e mail newsletter. You can opt out of receiving promotional e-mails from us by going to the “How to opt-out, modify or remove information you have given to us” section. Please see the section below. You will not be able to receive the e-mail newsletters if you haven’t opted in. Visitors who sign up for or take part in other features of the site, such as marketing programs or members-only content, will have the option to opt-in to receive e mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
To protect your personal information, we use a variety security measures. Your personal information is protected behind secure networks. It is only accessible to a select few people who have access rights to such systems and are required to keep it confidential. We offer secure servers for orders and access to your personal data. Secure Socket Layer technology is used to transmit sensitive/credit information. Once transmitted, it is encrypted into our databases so that only the relevant information can be accessed.
To better understand our visitors, we may engage third-party service providers. The information that is collected for us by these service providers cannot be used except to improve and conduct our business.
You have the option to have your computer notify you when a cookie is being sent. Or you can turn off all cookies. This can be done through the browser settings (e.g. Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer). Every browser is different so make sure to check your browser Help menu for the correct way to change your cookies. You won’t be able to access many features that will make your site more user-friendly and certain services won’t work properly if you disable cookies. You can place orders by calling customer service, but you cannot order online.
Non-personally identifiable visitor data may, however, be shared with other parties for advertising, marketing, or any other purpose.
How can you remove, modify or opt out of the information we have about you?
You can modify your preferences in Preference Center to change your e-mail subscriptions. You may not receive emails that are already in production due to email production schedules.
Sign in to the “My Account” section on our website and delete your billing addresses, shipping addresses, and payment information. We may keep information about a single sale transaction for records keeping purposes and to serve that transaction.
We may offer third-party links to our site in an effort to increase your value. These linked sites have their own privacy policies. These linked sites are not under our control and we have no liability. We want to preserve the integrity of our site, and we welcome feedback on these linked sites (even if a particular link doesn’t work).
Our policy is being updated
Feedback and questions
Your privacy concerns, questions, and comments are welcome. We welcome any feedback regarding privacy or other issues.
Only Online Policy
Terms and Conditions
You can also view our Terms and Condition section, which outlines the limitations and disclaimers of liability that govern the use of this website.